These Terms of Service along with any other terms and policies referenced herein, and are incorporated herein by reference and form an integral part hereof, as amended by us, from time to time (these “Terms”) constitute a legally binding agreement as of the Effective Date (as defined below), governing your access to and the use of the Website (as defined below). These Terms are between Anantya (hereinafter mentioned as, “Anantya”, “us”, “we” or “our”) and you, either individually, or on behalf of your employer or any other entity which you represent (“you” or “your”).
In case you represent your employer or another entity, you hereby represent that (i) you have full legal authority to bind your employer or such entity (as applicable) to these terms; and (ii) after reading and understanding these terms, you agree to these terms on behalf of your employer or the respective entity (as applicable), and these terms shall bind your employer or such entity (as the case may be). You acknowledge that these terms are binding, and you affirm and signify your consent to these terms, by either: (i) clicking on a button or checking a checkbox for the acceptance of these terms; or (ii) registering to, using or accessing the services. These terms do not have to be signed in order to be binding. You indicate your assent to these terms by clicking “I Agree” (or similar button or checkbox) at the time you register and create an account for the website.
If you do not agree to comply with, and be bound by, these terms or do not have authority to bind your employer or any other entity (as applicable) please do not accept these terms or access or use the services on the website.
For the purpose of these Terms, unless specified otherwise in these Terms the following words shall have the meaning ascribed to them as below:
- (i) Brand: shall mean the trademark and brand name “Anantya” under which the App /the Website are operated.
- (ii) Customer: shall mean a Person who creates a valid account on the Website.
- (iii) Effective Date: shall mean the date on which these Terms shall become effective between us and you and shall be such a date on which you first click “I agree” (or similar button or checkbox).
- (iv) Person: shall mean and include an individual, a sole proprietorship, an association, syndicate, a corporation, a firm, a partnership, a joint venture, a trust, an unincorporated organization, a joint stock company, a limited liability company or other entity or organization, body corporate, governmental authority, judicial authority, a natural person in his capacity as trustee, executor, administrator, or other legal representative.
- (v) Website: shall mean www.anantyasilver.com
- (vi) Services: shall mean the various services (charged or free) as provided by us on the Website; such services may be amended at our sole discretion from time to time.
3. Account Registration and Use:
To access the Services, you must register your account by creating a user name and password hence becoming a Customer. You agree to provide us with accurate, complete, and current registration information about yourself. It is your responsibility to ensure that your password remains confidential and secure. By registering, you agree that you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your user name and password. We may assume that any communications we receive under your account have been made by you.
3.1 Unauthorized Account Use:
You are responsible for notifying us at email@example.com if you become aware of any unauthorized use of or access to your account. You understand and agree that we may require you to provide information that may be used to confirm your identity and help ensure the security of your account. We will not be liable for any loss, damages, liability, expenses or attorneys’ fees that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge and/or authorization, and regardless of whether you have or have not advised us of such unauthorized use. You will be liable for losses, damages, liability, expenses and attorneys’ fees incurred by Anantya or a third party due to someone else using your account. In the event that the Customer or anyone accessing on its behalf loses access to an account or otherwise requests information about an account, Anantya reserves the right to request from such Customer or its representative any verification it deems necessary before restoring access to or providing information about such account in its sole discretion.
3.2 Our Proprietary Rights:
The Brand, Services and the Website are owned and operated by Anantya and contain materials (including all software, design, text, editorial materials, informational text, photographs, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos, trademarks and services marks) which are derived in whole or in part from materials supplied by Anantya and its partners, as well as other sources, and are protected by the Indian Copyright laws under Copyright Act of 1957, International treaty provisions, trademarks, service marks and other intellectual property laws.
While using our Services, all the data that is created is stored on The web server. You agree to abide by all applicable copyright and other laws, as well as any additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in the Website. You acknowledge that the Website has been developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected, and arranged by Anantya through the application of methods and standards of judgment developed and applied through the expenditure of substantial time, effort, and money and constitute valuable intellectual property of Anantya.
You agree to notify Anantya immediately upon becoming aware of any claim that the Service and Websites infringe upon any copyright, trademark, or other contractual, statutory, or common law rights. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on or through the Website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
4. User Content and Feedback
4.1 Subscriber user content and submissions on the Services:
The Services allow you to create tasks and submit associated information, text, files, and other materials and to share that content with others. Content submitted by the Customer (“Subscriber User Content”) is owned and controlled by the Customer. Anantya maintains a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferrable (except in connection with the sale or transfer of its business) license to access, use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, publish, transmit, host, and display Subscriber User Content for the following limited purposes:
- (i) to maintain, provide and improve the Services;
- (ii) to prevent or address technical or security issues and resolve support requests;
- (iii) to investigate when we have a good faith belief, or have received a complaint alleging, that such Subscriber User Content is in violation of these Terms or any applicable law or;
- (iv) to comply with a valid legal directive, request, or other lawful process.
4.2 Feedback on the Websites:
The Website may have certain features that allow you to submit comments, information, and other materials (collectively, “Feedback”) to Anantya and share such Feedback with other users, or the public. By submitting Feedback through the Website, you grant Anantya a license to access, use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, publish, transmit, host, and display that Feedback for any purpose (including in testimonials or other Anantya marketing materials and where required to do so by law or in good faith to comply with legal process.). We reserve the right to remove any Feedback posted in public forums for any reason at our sole discretion.
4.3 User Content and Feedback Representations:
You acknowledge and agree that you, the Customer, have all required rights to submit Subscriber User Content and Feedback without violation of any third-party rights. You understand that Anantya does not control, and is not responsible for, Subscriber User Content or Feedback, and that by using the Website, you may be exposed to Subscriber User Content or Feedback from other users that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. Please also note that Subscriber User Content and Feedback may contain typographical errors, other inadvertent errors or inaccuracies. You agree that you will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Anantya for all claims resulting from Subscriber User Content or Feedback you submit through the Website. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of such disputes, and in any event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
5. Liscense and Acceptance Use
5.1 Your License:
5.2 Disruption of Services-You shall not:
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Website, ourcomputer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Anantya’s providers;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measure;
- access or search the Website by any means other than Anantya’s publicly supported interfaces;
- attempt to disrupt or overwhelm our infrastructure by intentionally imposing unreasonable requests or burdens on our resources (e.g. using “bots” or other automated systems to send requests to our servers at a rate beyond what could be sent by a human user during the same period of time); or
- interfere with or disrupt the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Website, or by scripting the creation of user content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Website.
5.3 Misuse of the Service and the Website- You may not utilize the Service and the Website to carry out, promote or support:
- Any unlawful or fraudulent activities;
- The impersonation of another person or entity or the misrepresentation of an affiliation with a person or entity in a manner that does or is intended to mislead, confuse, or deceive others;
- Activities that are defamatory, threatening, constitute hate speech, harassment, or stalking;
- The publishing or posting of other people’s private or personal information without their express authorization and permission;
- The sending of unsolicited communications, promotions advertisements, or spam;
- The publishing of or linking to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer; or
- The promotion or advertisement of products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization.
- You may not post any Content on the Website that.
- violates any applicable law, any third party’s intellectual property rights, or anyone’s right of privacy or publicity;
- Is deceptive, fraudulent, illegal, obscene, pornographic (including child pornography, which, upon becoming aware of, we will remove and report to the relevant law enforcement), defamatory, threatening, constitutes hate speech, harassment, or stalking;
- contains any personal information of minors;
- contains any sensitive personal information, such as financial information, payment card numbers, or health information;
- contains viruses, bots, worms, or similar harmful materials; or
- contains any information that you do not have a right to make available under law or any contractual or fiduciary duty.
5.4 In case of violations of this section 5,
In addition to any other remedies that may be available to us, Anantya reserves the right to take any remedial action it deems necessary, including immediately suspending or terminating your account or your access to the services and the websites with or without notice.
6. Limitation of Liability
If you fail to comply with these Terms, you are responsible for loss or damage that you suffer that is a foreseeable or unforeseeable as result of your breach of these Terms. We have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity based on your use of or reliance on the Website. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful for us to do so. The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not confirm the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance that you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee that files available for downloading from the internet or the App or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Website for any reconstruction of any lost data.
8. Billing, Renewals and Payments
8.1 We will need to write one for billing and payments without reference to plans
We will need to write one for billing and payments without reference to plans
Anantya reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof), with or without notice. You agree that Anantya shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the App /the Website.
10. Applicable Law
Please note that these Terms, and their subject matter and formation, are governed by the laws of India. The appropriate courts at Mumbai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising in respect of or in relation to these Terms.
You can contact Anantya at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any complaints or disputes about the Services.
12. General Terms
12.1 No waiver:
If we fail to insist that you perform any obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived such rights and will not mean that you do not have to comply with your obligations. If we do waive a failure or breach by you, we will only do so in writing and that will not mean that we automatically waive any future failure of breach by you.
Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
12.4 Force Majeure:
Neither us nor you will be liable by reason of any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations on account of events beyond the reasonable control of a party, which may include denial-of-service, attacks, interruption or failure of the Internet or any utility service, failures in third-party hosting services, strikes, shortages, riots, fires, acts of God, war, terrorism, pandemic and governmental action provided that such an effect remain in continuous effect period for a period of 30 days or more.
We may deliver notice to you by e-mail, posting a notice on the Website or any other method we choose and such notice will be effective as of the date on which it is sent from our end. If you give notice to us, it will be effective when received and acknowledged by us. You will be required to send us the notice via email followed by delivery via a registered post on the following address:
Address: Anantya, 3, Shiv Smriti Chambers, 49A, Dr A B Road, Worli, Mumbai – 400018
13. Warranty Disclaimer
Notwithstanding anything in these terms or elsewere to the contrary and to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law:
except as expressly set forth herein, the services on the website are provided on an “as is”, “with all faults” and “as available” basis, and without warranties of any kind. we and our affiliates, subcontractors, agents and vendors (including, the third party service providers, hereby disclaimany and all representations and warranties of any kind, including without limitation, warranties and/or representations of merchantability, functionality, title, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, whether express, implied or statutory.we and our vendors do not warrant, and expressly disclaim any warranty or representation that the services on the website will be uninterrupted, timely, secured, error free, that data won’t be lost, that defects will be corrected, or that the websiteand the services provided thereon are free from viruses or other harmful code. except as expressly set forth herein, we do not warrant, and expressly disclaim any warranty or representation (i) that our services (or any portion thereof) is complete, accurate, of any certain quality, reliable, suitable for, or compatible with, any of your contemplated activities, devices, operating systems, browsers, software or tools (or that it will remain as such at any time), or comply with any laws applicable to you; and/or (ii) regarding any content, information, reports or results that you obtain through the website.
We further notify you that:
- We use of ml algorithms such as arima, var, sarima and data classifiers on transactional data metadata.
- Storage of user interactions on one on one and group; and
- Use of ai on top of ml in giving recommendations.
14. Contact Us
Your information is controlled by Anantya. If you have questions or concerns about how your information is handled, please direct your inquiry to:
Email Address: email@example.com
Physical Address: Anantya, 3, Shiv Smriti Chambers, 49A, Dr A B Road, Worli, Mumbai – 400018